My Deal

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yuskin Hand Cream

I have been finding for cotton gloves for sometime, I only saw it at The Body Shop, and it is expensive. If not mistaken, it is selling at rm40+ for a pair of gloves. Until one fine day when I was doing online shopping, I saw a hand cream that comes with a pair of cotton gloves.I bought it at usd6.7, around rm22 for a tube of hand cream, 60g, and a pair of gloves.

Box, gloves, hand cream, instruction


I received it yesterday, and cant wait to try it. The cream is a bit yellowish in color, and it smell like herbs. After a night of sleep, the moment i take off the gloves, my hand is so smooth and soft. After a few time washing my hand, it is still soft. Gonna use it every night from now. Try it, and you will feel the difference.
All in japanese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...