My Deal

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Clinelle: Free Travel Kit with Any Purchase

Clinelle has introduced a new product, Blackhead Control Gel 15ml, retail price at RM39.90.
Currently, its having launching promo now at most of the pharmacies and personal care stores.I have got mine at Caring.






I get 1 travel kit with every Clinelle product purchase and a free Eye & Lip Makeup Remover with purchase of Clinelle products rm60 and above.
Plus, I got rm5 instant rebate from Caring for purchasing rm50 of pink zone products.
For rm66.70, I got 3 Blackhead Control Gel, 3 travel kits, and 1 Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.


But....free travel kit promotion is only applicable to certain date at certain outlet. The cash rebate for pink zone products at Caring only valid until 31st Oct 2010. I got mine at Pavilion. Below are the participating outlet:
Pavilion, 22-24/10, 11am-7pm
IOI Mall, 29-31/10, 11am-7pm
Subang Parade, 5-7/11, 11am-7pm
Sg. Wang, 5-7/11, 11am-7pm


According to the sales person, the gel target persistent blackheads, controlling sebum production and reduces pore size. And results can be seen after 6 days of usage. I have started to use it last night, no miracle happens yet. But I do feel that my face is less oily when i wake up. Will update few days later. Hope it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...