My Deal

Friday, October 29, 2010

Adonis Oxy Jet Facial

I went for facial at Adonis yesterday. I used the voucher that given by Jusco (birthday voucher again). One oxy jet treatment facial and free sunblock at rm66 only. Where usual price for Oxy Jet Facial is rm150.
This is my first time visit to Adonis, overall the facial was quite good and the environment is also relaxing. But i found it too dark in the treatment room. I hardly see anything. =P
The facial started with cleanse, steam, extraction, massage, oxygen injection, and finished off with a mask which I like the most. The mask is so cooling.  The facial is about 1.5hour, I almost fall asleep.. After the facial my face become clear and smooth.
As usual, I was asked to purchase products and package after the facial. Phew....it was not easy, but I managed to say NO firmly this time. I didnt buy because I still have alot of skin care products at home and also a few more facial trial vouchers.

A tiny sunblock. 12gm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...