My Deal

Monday, October 25, 2010

OSIM iBrush

OSIM is celebrating its 30th Anniversary, as an existing customer I was given a rm50 cash voucher.
I'm sure many of us will think, rm50 just cant buy anything at OSIM. I do a search at OSIM official website, it appears to be quite informative, price is stated for all the products.
I decided to get myself a thermometer. With the price tagged at rm45, I dont have to top up a single cent to get it. Who knows, that outlet dont have ready stock for this. So...i get a hair brush, OSIM iBrush by paying extra rm19.

According to details online, it helps to soothes, stimulates and relaxes. The best part is, the brush plate is removable. Without its brush plate, it can function as a body massager. Now I am using it almost every night before sleep. I use it as a body massager more than as a hair brush. :P



As a body massager

Overall, the vibration is a bit too strong for hair combing but it is nice for neck and shoulder massaging.
Probably I wont get it, if I dont have the voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...