My Deal

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Which 'health personality' do you have?

Are you an Advocate? An Investor? A Manager? Or a Hopeful? Knowing which of these 4 personality types will have a profound impact on your health and wellness. Take this 2-min Wellness Profiler on Facebook!

This Wellness Profiler by Health Focus International is brought to you free, courtesy of Nestle.Important: Make sure you find out which health personality you have before you share it with your friends. =)

Take the test now. 

I have taken the test. The result? I am The Hopeful. Carefree character who lives today and believe health is a roll of the dice. I must admit, I did not take care of my health. I like fast food, I dont exercise, sleep late....Should take Nestle's tip. Dont place my health in the hands of Lady Luck, pay more concern to my health from now onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...